We know things will eventually get back to normal. Hang in there. Until then here's what happened this week in the healthcare world. Have a great weekend!
- You can now use FSA or HSA funds for OTC medications (CNBC)
- Bill Gates says we're not yet halfway through the pandemic (NBC)
- Publicly traded firms get $300M in small-business loans (AP)
- Billions going to Hospitals based on Medicare billings, not COVID-19 care (KHN)
- Soon there will be Gov't data on COVID-19 cases in Nursing Homes (SNN)
- Here are the states already paying the extra $600 in unemployment benefits (CNBC)